Comical illustration of a zebra representing the transition between black and white and colour, as shown in the vintage TV below. The year was Nineteen Fifty Three and the viewers could now see in glorious colour.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Note: The colors you see on your screen may differ slightly to the printed piece due to variations of computer monitor settings.
© All artwork images here and contained on website stated below, are the exclusive property of Rob Snow | creative. All rights reserved. Any other use of these artwork images, without the expressed written consent of Rob Snow | creative, is strictly prohibited. All artwork images used on this website have been data tagged, for the purpose of identification, and are copyright protected by United States and International Law. For further clarification see here: https://robsnow.eu/copyright
If interested in any of my caricature or animal art, please visit my online store for details. Or if you are interesting in commissioning me, contact me via my Fiverr Pro account, or directly through my contact page.