Rhino goes HD!

After spending some time looking through my artwork for the development of images for my upcoming exhibition, I did a close inspection of the details to guarantee the print quality. One of the images I did, called “Cork It, Dürer!” I felt didn’t stand up to the necessary quality to reach A1. So I decided to redo the image in my new higher definition process. This is basically drawing it at A1 and scanning at 600dpi.
This week saw the final outcome of the process, and the image above shows the changes in the old and new file.

The file can be seen here!


1 creative person, slightly matured
2 tablespoons aptitude
1 piece of aesthetic flavouring
6lbs hard work and sweat
4 ideas more than most
salt of the earth to taste

Take a creative person and stir in some aptitude, thoroughly from the start. In time, mix in the aesthetic flavouring with the most appropriate tool at hand, and then, fold into the mix as much of the hard work and sweat that the mix can take. Sprinkle in the ideas; the more the better. And finally, as all is cooking, a pinch of ‘salt of the earth’ to give it the necessary character. Leave to cook over time and serve when required. Tasty treat in a tasteless world.