In late Autumn 2016 I was approached by a client to deliver a caricature based family portrait. The client had a series of photographs as reference, but the one stated as the key one, had issues with the male head position. So, after some preliminary sketch work I finally managed to blend two photo references together in order to make the piece work. The sketch was a slight alteration from the photo, and to make the rendering easier, I removed the background.
The end result was loved and framed as a gift to the family.
File size: 667Mbs/1.78Gbs (open)
Layers: 32 uncompressed
Hours (Pencil): 14hrs
Digital rendering: 26hrs